not in any particular order
- The Attachment Connection, Parenting a Secure & Confident Child Using the Science of Attachment Theory, by Ruth P. Newton, Ph.D., (2008).
- Magic Trees of the Mind, How to Nurture Your Child's Intelligence, Creativity, and Healthy Emotions from Birth Through Adolescence, by Marian Diamond, Ph.D., and Janet Hopson, (1998).
- Your Child: What Every Parent Needs To Know: What's Normal, What's Not, and When to Seek Help, First Edition, (1998), American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. New York: Harper Collins Publishers. (This is written for new parents in an easy to understand language.)
- Your Adolescent: Emotional, Behavioral, and cognitive Development from Early Adolescence through the Teen Years, David Pruitt Editor in Chief. (1999) American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. New York: Harper Collins Publishers.
- Parenting from the Inside Out: How a deeper self-understanding can help you raise children who thrive, by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., and Mary Hartzell, M. Ed., (2003).
- Becoming The Parent You Want to Be: A sourcebook of Strategies for the First Five years, by Laura Davis & Janis Keyser, (1997).
- The Developing Mind, How Relationships and The Brain Interact to Shape Who We Are, by Danel J. Siegel, (2012).